Client: Confidential · Product: µ migraine relief
This microneedle system enables sustained drug delivery over the course of a day to better target conditions such as migraine by providing consistent pain relief.
From a Human Factors perspective, it is expected that users will show a higher degree of adherence compared to regular oral medication. Eventually, patients benefiting from the improved pharmacokinetics will prefer for this treatment option.
Perdigó has expertise in microfluidics, including design and development of microneedle drug delivery systems; Read our expert opinion article on Medgadget.
No Pain, No Gain: R&D Challenges for Success of Microneedle Systems | Medgadget
MORE CASES STUDIES
- Connected drug delivery deviceadmin2023-02-28T17:17:52+00:00
Connected drug delivery device
- Endotracheal Intubation Deviceadmin2023-02-28T17:19:41+00:00
Endotracheal Intubation Device
- Digital healthadmin2023-02-28T17:25:56+00:00
- IVF Automationadmin2023-01-17T17:01:03+00:00
- Microneedle patchadmin2023-01-17T17:01:25+00:00
- Cell Therapy Systemadmin2023-02-28T15:25:44+00:00
Cell Therapy System